October 23, 2013

Tampa Bay Times Festival of Reading This Saturday


This coming Saturday, October 26, I will be attending The Tampa Bay Times Festival of Reading to promote Walkin' Lawton, my award-winning biography of legendary statesman Lawton Chiles.

I invite you to join us for a grand celebration of history and literature. The book fair will run from 10AM to 4PM at University of South Florida, St. Petersburg.
My presentation on Chiles will run from 2PM to 2:45PM at USF Davis Hall #130. Book signing and sales will follow.
Next month, I'm invited to the Miami Book Fair International. I will present on either Nov. 23 or 24.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Κοιλιοκάκη

Hotmail forgot password said...

Superb blog and i like it very much. I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like Hotmail forgot password